Family Life Services has been Washtenaw County’s trusted source for women’s reproductive healthcare for over 35 years. We operate a professional medical office in Ypsilanti with staff dedicated to serving women facing unplanned pregnancies who look forward to serving you. We offer the following services free of charge in a completely non-judgmental and confidential environment:
Questions you may have about abortion
If you are considering abortion, you may have questions:
- How much does an abortion cost?
- What abortion method will be used?
- How will abortion affect me?
- What are the procedures and risks?
- Do I need to tell anyone?
- What happens after an abortion?
- Are there other options?
- What if I’ve already had an abortion?
Here at Family Life Services we’re here to help you think through some of these questions, educate you on your options, and support you in making the decision that is best for you.
If you have a positive pregnancy test, you may feel that you have to make a decision quickly. We encourage you to think through this decision very carefully. Often women have a lot more time than they think. Get accurate, helpful information about all of your options. Make an appointment today to talk with someone at our center. Visit Family Life Services for a free lab-quality pregnancy test.
While we do not perform or give referrals for abortion procedures, we are here to listen, help you understand your options, and provide non-judgmental support as you make your decision. Our goal is to ensure every woman, like you, feels confident to make an informed decision regarding her pregnancy following her visit with us.
Services we provide:
- Free lab-quality pregnancy test
- Free ultrasound to confirm viability and gestational age
- Free non-judgmental, informative options counseling